Monday, January 21, 2013

What I Made in the Mod Mosaic Bee

What I Made in the Mod Mosaic Bee by goneaussiequilting
What I Made in the Mod Mosaic Bee, a photo by goneaussiequilting on Flickr.

It's hard to believe another year has gone by.  I'm now finished with the bee that was originally hosted by Yolanda.  It's been a sad bee as during the past year Yolanda went from being the excited new time host of this bee, to being diagnosed with Cancer and passing away later last year.  We will miss her...

2 comments:

The Calico Cat said...

I had no idea that Yolanda had passed away... I still really love her spiderweb & other quilts in my favorites or galleries.

Mary Menzer said...

A great variety of blocks from this bee. Shows the versatility of the mod mosaic block.

What a nice tribute to Yolanda. I have two blocks from a bee we were in together, I will always think of her when I see that quilt.

Total Pageviews